Effective October 18th, 2020
This Policy describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing your information through our online services (the “Service” or “Services”).
Gmaster allows users to send and manage email campaigns using Gmail. A core element of our mission is our commitment to protect your personal information and to be transparent about the data we collect about you, how it is used, and with whom it is shared.
The Service is general audience and intended for users 13 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 13.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, such as email address and payment information when you sign up for or order our Services, or information that you choose to share with us, for example in an email or support ticket. Other types of information we collect is information related to how you use our platform, which helps us improve our Services.
Information You Provide to Us
The categories of information we collect are:
- Personal Information: In the course of registering for and using our Services, we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”) which includes your email address and name. This information is collected automatically when you sign in using Google's oAuth client.
- Personal Information of Contacts: Gmaster users may provide personal information about their contacts (“Contact Information”) to us through the Service. Contact Information is used by Gmaster users to conduct marketing campaigns and includes information such as email addresses and names of the listed contacts. If you are a Contact of a Gmaster user, you may have the opportunity to update or manage your preferences via an email you receive from a Gmaster user. For more information on how to manage your preferences, please see YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION, below.
- Non-Identifying Information: We also may collect non-identifying or non-personal information, such as your time zone, locale, publicly available data and information regarding your use of the Service (“Non-Identifying Information”).
Gmail Restricted API Scope Information:
Gmaster uses two restricted Google API scopes within its software to collect information reguarding your Gmail account:
Gmaster uses these restricted scopes to perform the following actions on your behalf:
- download draft email attachment images to use when creating or modifying an email campaign
- compose personalized emails & drafts when running an email campaign
- check your Gmail inbox for bounced & replied messages related to your email campaigns
Additionally, Gmaster uses the information collected from Google's APIs in the following ways:
- To display an email message preview to you when you access your email campaign
- to display aggregated statistics about bounced & replied messages to you when you access your email campaign
- to analyze aggregated statistics about bounced & replied messages for internal use only
Gmaster's use of the information collected from Google's APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limit Use requirements. Gmaster will NOT use any information collected from Google's APIs for advertising purposes, will not transfer any collected information to any other application, and will not allow employees to gain access to collected information related to these restricted Google APIs for any reason other than to investigate bugs or to investigate a user's abuse of Gmaster's services, or to comply with applicable law.
We offer various subscription plans for a fee. If you choose to purchase such features, we will collect your payment information, such as credit card,
billing address, and other financial information necessary to complete your transaction. We do not retain Payment Information. Rather, we use a third-party payment processor, Stripe,
to process payments made to us. By submitting your Payment Information, you consent to our providing your Payment Information to Stripe. Your Payment Information is governed by their
When you provide us with information in connection with a particular activity or otherwise sign up for or order our products and Services or provide your contact information to us, including your email address in connection with that activity, product or service, you agree that such action constitutes a purchase or inquiry establishing a business relationship with us. You expressly consent to receiving communications from Gmaster through the information you provided to us. For more information on how to access and control your communication preferences, please see YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION, below.
Information Collected Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Service, We may automatically collect certain information from you whenever you access or interact with the Service.
Details of your use of the Service, including which links you clicked on, content response times, location data, logs, and other similar communication data and statistics about your interactions.
Information about your computer and internet connection, including your Internet Protocol address, operating system, and browser type. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, analytics, and site functionality.
Cookies and Local Storage
- Local Storage: Gmaster uses local storage within its Services (https://api.gmaster.app) to store a Session ID along with the user's Gmail email address. This information is stored by Gmaster's Chrome extension and is used to authenticate the user when using our Services within Gmail.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with an Account on our platform.
- To deliver, provide, and process payment for our Services.
- To analyze and improve our Services.
- To comply with legal requirements and assist law enforcement.
- To protect the property rights of Gmaster.
- To protect the safety of the public or any person.
- To stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or a legally actionable activity.
HOW WE DISCLOSE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
When required by law
- Gmaster will share information with government agencies as required by law in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), or, at the request of governmental authorities or other third parties conducting an investigation where we determine in our sole discretion the disclosure is necessary to (a) protect the property and rights of Gmaster, (b) protect the safety of the public or any person, or (c) prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have several ways to exercise control over your information:
- Account Settings: Registered Gmaster Users may update their choices regarding the types of communications you receive from us through your online Account settings.
- Gmaster Users: You also may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails. Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of the Service (for example, administrative and service announcements) via email and other means and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you opt-out from receiving marketing communications.
- Contacts of Gmaster users: You may opt-out of receiving emails from Gmaster on behalf of Gmaster users by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails. If you choose to opt-out, your Contact Information will be deleted from Gmaster.
- Account Deletion: Registered Gmaster Users may delete their account at any time. Deleting your account will cancel any subscription you are currently subscribed to and will remove all personally identifiable information associated with your account. You can delete your account from the Subscription page within the Service or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org from your Gmail account in question.
California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights
We do not sell your Personal Information with non-affiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides you with specific privacy rights regarding your Personal Information. You have the right to request that businesses subject to the CCPA (which may include Gmaster users with whom you have a relationship) disclose certain information to you about their collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. In addition, you have the right to ask such businesses to delete Personal Information collected from you, subject to certain exceptions. If the business sells Personal Information, you have a right to opt-out of that sale. Finally, a business cannot discriminate against you for exercising a CCPA right.
When offering services to our Gmaster users, Gmaster acts as a service provider (rather than a “business”) under the CCPA and our receipt and collection of any consumer Personal Information is completed on behalf of our Gmaster users (each, considered a “business” subject to the CCPA’s provisions) in order for us to provide the Service. Please direct any requests for access or deletion of your Personal Information under the CCPA to the Gmaster user with whom you have a direct relationship.
Consistent with California law, if you choose to exercise your applicable CCPA rights, we won’t charge you different prices or provide you a different quality of services. If we ever offer a financial incentive or product enhancement that is contingent upon you providing your Personal Information, we will not do so unless the benefits to you are reasonably related to the value of the Personal Information that you provide to us.
Our Services are hosted and offered in the United States of America (US), and are subject to US federal, state, and local law. If you are accessing the Services from another country, please be advised that you may be transferring your personal information to us in the US, and you consent to that transfer, processing and storage of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. You also agree to abide by the applicable laws of applicable US federal, state, and local laws concerning your use of the Services and your agreements with us. Any persons accessing our Services from any jurisdiction with laws or regulations governing the use of the Internet, including the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, different from those of the jurisdictions mentioned above may only use the Services in a manner lawful in their jurisdiction. If your use of the Services would be unlawful in your jurisdiction, you may not use our Services.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
HOW TO CONTACT GMASTER
1180 North Town Center Drive Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89144