Effective October 18th, 2020
RESTRICTED GOOGLE API SCOPES
Gmaster is an application built for Gmail users and is used to enhance the email experience for productivity purposes. Gmaster uses two restricted Google API scopes within its software.
Gmaster uses these restricted scopes to perform the following actions on the user's behalf:
- download draft email attachment images to use when creating or modifying an email campaign
- compose personalized emails & drafts when running an email campaign
- check the user's mailbox for bounced & replied messages related to their email campaigns
Additionally, Gmaster uses the information collected from Google's APIs in the following ways:
- To display an email message preview to the user when they access their email campaigns
- to display aggregated statistics about bounced & replied messages to the user when they access their email campaigns
- to analyze aggregated statistics about bounced & replied messages for internal use
Gmaster's use of the information collected from Google's APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limit Use requirements. Gmaster will NOT use any information collected from Google's APIs for advertising purposes, will not transfer any collected information to any other application, and will not allow employees to gain access to collected information related to these restricted Google APIs for any reason other than to investigate bugs or to investigate a user's abuse of Gmaster's services, or to comply with applicable law.
When a user's Gmaster account is terminated, all data collected from Google's restricted APIs associated with the user's account will be deleted, including any downloaded email attachments, campaign email messages, and message thread Ids.